DevPinoy.org
A Filipino Developers Community

Hello mga kababayan!! Any programmers willing to help my hubby with his project..

rated by 0 users
This post has 6 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 4
Points 65
gracee Posted: 04-30-2010 4:24 PM

Ako po si Gracee noob po ako dito sa devpinoy. anyway gusto ko po sanang magtanong kung merong mga game programmers na willing tumulong sa aking asawa sa kanyang project.  Kasalukuyan po niyang ginagawa ang kanyang first game venture and hopefully maging successful kapag natuloy po ito he will be able to set up completely his game studio. We are in need of volunteer programmers (preferably knowledgeable in game maker pro 7, GML, blender and python scripting language) para matapos niya ang kanyang project.  If we do become successful we intend to hire those people who volunteered eventually.  At first pwedeng telecommuting if you get hired and then pagmas omukey na lalo ang business then we can hire those interested to come here sa northern ireland which is part of UK to work we will help you with the visa.  i wish i could show you my hubby's website but it is still under construction pero you can visit na rin kahit holding page lang ang makikita nyo.  His website should be up in a week or 2.  sa mga interesado email me sa aking email add grace_janeo@hotmail.com or my hubby at thomas@causewaygames.com

maraming salamat po and hope to hear sa inyo soon....

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 137
Points 2,125

any takers? volunteer daw Big Smile

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 4
Points 65

hi there salamat sa reply sa thread. we would love to have volunteers.  if you are interested email me at grace_janeo@hotmail.com or my hubby at thomas@causewaygames.com  if you have an email send it to us so we can add you and maybe you and my hubby and chat.  salamat talaga sa message. hope to hear from you ulit...

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 882
Points 13,565

Irish ba ang hubby mo? Hmmm... What's in it for the volunteer?

[]{""Become Rich",  "Java Blog"};

• Filed under:
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 4
Points 65

yes dear my hubby is british-irish. as i have mentioned in my first thread he is starting a game studio and needs programmers to help him with the project.  Visit his website at www.causewaygames.com or you may email him at thomas@causewaygames.com for any specific queries you may have we would love to hear from you. salamat.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 547
Points 8,985

I'd like to volunteer some of my spare time., but unfortunately, GameMaker, GML and phython are not on my arsenal.

Chris Vega This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights My Weblog|Visit MSDN Community
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 4
Points 65

@cvega hi please contact my hubby at thomas@causewaygames.com salamat po....

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS
Copyright DevPinoy 2005-2008