New task , new problems , new solutions... Playing around our ftp site , i tried enforcing security by disabling anonymous access. Unfortunately when i tried to enable it again i have to provide the password for the account to be used. The old admin , my friend, did not inform me about it so i ended up resetting the password. The ftp went fine, but our Outlook Web Access went erratic . After some reading i came accross this article from microsoft on Exchange and OWA ( read). In the end i fopund out that the anonymous access set in IIS for our OWA was still using the old password, changing it to the new one solved the problem....
04-25-2007 2:35 AM