DevPinoy Logo 001

This is a sample logo.. I haven't decided yet on what i'm gonna do with it.. it's possible that i might add the "DevPinoy" text somewhere on the image... please post your comments and suggestions regarding the logo.. or post an alternative that we could use as a possible permanent logo in our site..

Posted 01-25-2006 12:24 PM by keithrull

Comments

jokiz wrote re: DevPinoy Logo 001
on 01-26-2006 2:38 AM
i've seen a similar logo with a local bank here... wala lang...
keithrull wrote re: DevPinoy Logo 001
on 01-26-2006 3:26 PM
ahahahaha! yeah! thats the same thing that my current boss told me... i guess i need to change it.. i still dont have an idea on what to do... any suggestions?
allice_666 wrote re: DevPinoy Logo 001
on 01-27-2006 4:29 AM
I think that will be good if you put a theme on the "designing". Like a techno-like for example, or parhaps a trance-theme.
keithrull wrote re: DevPinoy Logo 001
on 01-27-2006 10:05 AM
yeah, i'm trying to revise it.. this needs a little bit more brain power i guess.. and some creative skills to put something vool together.
CYMA .12 wrote re: DevPinoy Logo 001
on 01-29-2006 1:59 AM
keith its look like the logo in the Ayala Department Store.. joke! men it really needs more effect and a touch of an artist the concept of the logo must have relation to the devpinoy.org ....

just giving my 2 cents...
CYMA .12 wrote re: DevPinoy Logo 001
on 01-29-2006 2:06 AM

just giving my 2 cents...
keithrull wrote re: DevPinoy Logo 001
on 01-29-2006 9:16 AM
hehehe! i know :D i was just playing around the other day.. when this image came up.. i think i'm already losing my design skills :P anybody knows of someone who can help us out on this one??? i badly need help! hehehe!
TuldokLambat wrote re: DevPinoy Logo 001
on 01-29-2006 8:11 PM
We should put some emphasize on its meaning. The posted logo does not convey anything about development or pinoy developers except that it look like a "flag".
Another 2 cents. =)
keithrull wrote re: DevPinoy Logo 001
on 01-29-2006 8:56 PM
yeah... :) i'm going to release another one tonight.. i guess it was just me and my bored mind that conveyed on the idea of putting together this flag! :) i'll try to improve it tonight.. any elements that you want to include on the logo?
allice_666 wrote re: DevPinoy Logo 001
on 01-30-2006 1:30 AM
I don't want to say anything na. Just dropping another 2 cents, that will make a total of 6. hehe. joke joke joke. :)

allice_666 wrote re: DevPinoy Logo 001
on 01-30-2006 1:31 AM

allice_666 wrote re: DevPinoy Logo 001
on 01-31-2006 1:29 AM
Where's the sun and the three stars? :)