Want to get a Free VS.NET 2005 and SQL Server 2005?

With the spirit of Christmas in the air... Wouldn't it be nice if you could get a Free VS.NET 2005 and SQL Server 2005 this season? I bet you that would be one of the coolest things that you could get on this time of giving!

Well, wait no more! devPinoy.org is giving away one package containing VS.NET 2005 Standard Edition and SQL Server 2005 Standard Edition to one lucky blogger! This DVD was a spare that i got from a recent developer convention, the Ready Launch event. This is not a trial version!

The only things that you need to do to get this awesome piece of software are:

A.) You must be a Filipino developer/student living in the Philippines

B.) You must be a member of devPinoy.org

C.) And lastly, you must create a blog/article post here in devPinoy entitled "Why should Keith give me the VS.NET and SQL Server 2005 Cds!" in English. (Blog space is free here at devPinoy! All you need to do is sign-up here and shoot an email to devpinoy@gmail.com that you want a blog and we'll setup your account!)

Shipping and handling will be paid by us so you dont need to worry about it! Selection and announcement of the winners would be done by December 30, 2005. The judges on this contest would be developers here in the US so please write your essay/post/article in English.

So what are you waiting for? Don't miss this chance! Start blogging now! God Bless everyone!

Posted 12-22-2005 3:20 AM by keithrull

Comments

allice_666 wrote re: Want to get a Free VS.NET 2005 and SQL Server 2005?
on 12-21-2005 8:15 PM
WOW. A must have.....
Keith Rull wrote RSS Feed for the devPinoy CD Contest
on 12-27-2005 9:56 PM
Here's the rss feed of articles from people who have joined the "Why should Keith give me the VS.NET and SQL Server 2005 Cds!" contest.

Read it! There's already a couple of interesting post and we are waiting for more! :)
Keith Rull wrote RSS Feed for the devPinoy CD Contest
on 12-27-2005 9:57 PM

kitty_drosa wrote re: Want to get a Free VS.NET 2005 and SQL Server 2005?
on 01-01-2006 5:15 AM
who won?
kitty_drosa wrote re: Want to get a Free VS.NET 2005 and SQL Server 2005?
on 01-01-2006 5:16 AM
who won
Keith Rull wrote CD Winners!
on 01-03-2006 10:29 PM

As with any contest, we were hoping that alot of people would be joining the contest since the prize is every .NET Developers dream.. A package containing both VS.NET 2005 and SQL Server 2005.

The decision making process long hard but we dont want to torture ourselves thinking about who would win the prize between the entries of jokiz, kitty_droza, and allice_666. So Woody just decided to give this guys 1 copy each of their very own Visual Studio 2005 Standard Edition and SQL Server 2005 Standard Edition!!!! Thanks Woody! [:)]

Congratulations guys! You stepped up and what can I say, you've earned yourselves this covetted prize!

God Bless you guys and develop more cutting-edge applications with this latest and greates software that has been added to your geek toolbox!
Keith Rull wrote CD Winners!
on 01-03-2006 10:30 PM

Keith Rull wrote CD Winners!
on 01-03-2006 10:33 PM

As with any contest, we were hoping that alot of people would be joining the promo since the prize is every .NET Developers dream.. A package containing both VS.NET 2005 and SQL Server 2005. But then again, only the boldess survive and succeeds in this goal driven world.

The decision making process was long and hard and we dont want to torture ourselves thinking about who should win the prize between the entries of jokiz, kitty_droza, and allice_666. So Woody just decided to give this guys 1 copy each of their very own Visual Studio 2005 Standard Edition and SQL Server 2005 Standard Edition!!!! Thanks Woody! [:)]

purppport wrote re: Want to get a Free VS.NET 2005 and SQL Server 2005?
on 01-30-2006 11:27 PM
too bad i missed this promotion. i guess i just have to be content with visual web developer express edition. :)
Keith Rull wrote CD Winners!
on 09-14-2006 12:23 PM

Finally! We haved decided who won the "Why should Keith give me the VS.NET and SQL Server 2005 Cds!" contest. It was a tough judgement that me and our judge Woody Pewitt, my local Microsoft Evangelist need to take. As with any contest, we were hoping